此网站使用cookie和其他技术,以便我们改进您的体验。通过继续浏览网站,您同意我们使用cookie。您可以更改配置或获取有关我们的 cookie 政策. 关闭

TAPTITE II®  There are 7 products.

TAPTITE II®

See products in stock

TAPTITE II

TAPTITE II® thread rolling screws create a high performance nut into steel and light alloys and offer great opportunities for cost reduction as it eliminates the need of pre-tap and all associated cost.


Only 15% of all assembly costs corresponds to the screw. TAPTITE II® screws are specially design to reduce the remaining 85%.

Advantages of TAPTITE II® screws

• Reduction of the overall cost of assembly. Eliminates the need of pre-tap and all associated costs when using machine screws.

• Forming thread by lamination avoids chips creation and ensures a high pull-out and stripping resistance.

• Low threading torque and perfect axial alignment.

• High prevailing torque ensures clamping and vibration loosening resistance.

• The nut created is compatible with machine screws.

Design specifications for TAPTITE II® screws.

Apart from the references available in stock, we produce customised screws to fit your exact requirements.

To improve their functionality, TAPTITE II® screws can be produced under different head styles, recess, dimensions and coating configuration. 


For further information on options available, please contact our applications engineers.

Recommended hole design for TAPTITE II®screws.

Recommended dimensions for hole diameter and lenght of engagement are available at DESIGN GUIDELINES.

Applications of TAPTITE II® screws 

TAPTITE II® screws are the solution to: 

• Applications on steel that require a low threading torque.

• Assemblies that require pull-out and vibration loosening resistance.


Automotive components - Electric material - Household appliances - Electronics

See products in stock