FASTITE®2000™See products in stock
The unique FASTITE® 2000™ thread rolling screws are the best cost-effective solution when joinining steel and aluminum thin sheets.
It offers a strong mechanical joint with excellent pull-out and vibration loosening resistance.
FASTITE® 2000™ screws solve common fastening problems when joining thin metal sheet while offering a profitable and cost-effective solution.
• Cost reduction by eliminating the associated costs when using machine screws and sheet extrussion.
• Twin-lead thread increases stripping resistance.
• Low threading torque improves ergonomics.
• High thread engagement provide high pull-out and vibration loosening resistance.
• Excellent alignment provides a secure and tight assembly
• Possibility of piercing thin materials with the optional cut off point
1 Twin-lead helix provides starting stability
2 Special extruding point increases the thread engagement length during screw insertion
3 Increased core diameter approaching the underside of the head causes additional forward and backward extrusion increasing thread engagement.
Apart from the references available in stock, we produce customised screws to fit your exact requirements.
To improve their functionality, FASTITE® 2000™ screws can be produced under different head styles, recess, dimensions and coating configuration.
For further information on options available, please contact our applications engineers.
Recommended dimesnsions for hole diameter available at DESIGN GUIDELINES.See products in stock